Effective January 8, 2020
- your internet protocol (IP) address and location;
- referrer URL;
- the type and version of your web browser;
- device identifiers including mobile advertising identifiers; and
- your operating system.
We also record page views and other general statistical and tracking information. We use this data to help us administer and operate our Site, to better understand how our users access and interact with the Site, and for security and monitoring purposes. We may send email messages that use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our Site. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked, simply do not click text or graphic links in the email. How We Use Your Personal Information We use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- ● to process transactions that you have authorized us to make;
- ● to facilitate your activities with respect to our Site;
- ● to contact you regarding administrative issues, such as questions about your specific request, or otherwise respond to your comments or requests;
- ● to verify and authenticate your identity, to help us ensure that the individuals who use the Site and Services are who they claim to be;
- ● to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including, for example, activities prohibited by the Anti-Money Laundering Act;
- ● to help us operate our Site;
- ● to deliver notices regarding your account;
- ● to comply with IRS requirements and for tax reporting purposes;
- ● to provide you with information, such as notices of investment opportunities via our Site or updates concerning investments that you have participated in;
- ● to send you information we believe is relevant to you, such as news, bulletins, marketing materials, or other information;
- ● to conduct user surveys and questionnaires; and
- ● to comply with applicable law. We use aggregated information to analyze the effectiveness of our Site, to improve our Services, and for other similar purposes.
- ● Mixpanel, an analytics service provided by Mixpanel, Inc. (“Mixpanel”). Mixpanel provides us aggregated data around usage and web traffic. You can opt out of Mixpanel tracking by visiting: https://mixpanel.com/optout/. For more information on Mixpanel’s privacy practices, read https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/.
- ● we may not be permitted to delete your Personal Information completely, due to IRS and regulatory reporting requirements, investments on the platform and the rights thereof, and data backups and records of deletions;
- ● if you request deletion of your Personal Information, you may be unable to use certain features of the Site and any associated Services;
- ● certain of your Personal Information may remain in our databases following the deletion of your account; and
- • Social Security number and income
- • Investment experience and assets
- • Account transactions and checking account information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. How? All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Propertiva chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing. Reasons we can share your personal information
Propertiva doesn't jointly market. Other important information California Residents Only: Under California law, we will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliates unless the law allows. For example, we may share information with your consent, to service your accounts. We will limit sharing among our affiliates to the extent required by California law.